WIN 1 of 5 x Double Passes to Meatstock Sydney
All you need to do is shop in store before Sunday 28th April, fasten your receipt onto one of our entry forms, fill out all fields of the entry form and place it into one of our entry boxes and you’re in for the running!
GAME OF SKILL PRIZE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The 5 submissions across all Sutcliffe Meats stores that Sutcliffe Meats deems to be the best responses will be awarded their prize accordingly.
2. There are 5 prizes in total: 5 x Double Passes for Saturday Meatstock Sydney 2019 including 2 free entries for children under the age of 12 years old. Event is held on Saturday 4th May.
3. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Sutcliffe & Mort Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
5. To enter, entrants must be 18 years or over. Only one entry is permitted per person. A copy of a Sutcliffe Meats receipt must be attached to the entry form as proof that you made a purchase. All details on the front must be filled out to be warranted as a valid entry. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
6. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
7. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
8. The winner is required to obtain the winning prize at a nominated Sutcliffe Meats store.
9. Promotion commences 17th April 2019. Entries close 5:00pm Sunday 28th April 2019.
10. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
11. The Promoter is Sutcliffe & Mort Pty Ltd, Bella Vista, 2153 ABN 33167622577
12. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
13. The winner/s will be notified via phone call within one (1) working day of the conclusion of the competition.
14. If Sutcliffe & Mort Pty Ltd is unable to contact the winner/s within 7 days of the draw and Sutclife & Mort Pty Ltd has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Sutcliffe & Mort Pty Ltd will award the prize to the next best answers.
15. Sutcliffe Meats will add the name and email address of each entrant to its customer database for marketing and communications purposes. By entering the competition, entrants agree to receive further communications from Sutcliffe Meats. Customers can elect to discontinue communications from Sutcliffe Meats at any time.