- Prep Time: 10 Mins
- Cook Time: 3.5 Hours
- Serves: 2-3
1-1.2kg Pork American Full Plate Ribs
1 bottle of your favourite Big Ricks BBQ Sauce
1. Pre-heat your oven to 120C. Peel off the membrane that is on the underside of the ribs. You can use paper towel to assist you.
3. Season with your favourite dry rub from our range at store.
4. Place ribs onto a foiled tray and cook for 1.5 hours.
5. Add 2 thick slices of butter on top of the ribs. Cover tightly with foil so the moisture cannot escape.
6. Cook for another 1.5 hours. Uncover and test tenderness of meat with a fork. If meat pulls away easily from the bone, they are ready to be sauced. If not, re-wrap and cook for another 30 minutes.
7. Coat the ribs in your favourite Big Ricks BBQ Sauce and cook for 15 minutes uncovered so the sauce caramelises.
8. Baste the ribs with the sauce again and then cook for another 15 minutes.