- Prep Time: 5 mins (Plus Marinating Time)
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4
4 pork loin cutlets
2 tblsp flat parsley leaves, chopped
2 tblsp mint leaves
2 sprigs thyme
2 tblsp tomato paste
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 tblsp balsamic glaze
1 tblsp olive oil
Fresh parsley leaves
Boiled new potatoes
1. Trim pork cutlets to your liking.
2. Combine the herbs, tomato paste, lemon juice and zest, balsamic vinegar and olive oil together in a glass bowl and mix well.
3. Marinate the pork cutlets for as long as possible, up to 24 hours.
4. Cook pork cutlets on a preheated griddle plate on medium heat for 4 – 5 minutes on each side. Remove and rest in a warm oven for up to three minutes.
5. Serve BBQ herb cutlets with boiled new potatoes, mint and peas.
Notes: this marinade is also delicious on a pork scotch roast served with warm potato salad.